Welcome to my Virtual Book Club! Want to join leave a comment with your link to what you are reading !
I will be sharing suggestions from the Library and my personal collection here. With book club treats. Lisa
This month : The Bromance Book Club
General Book Club Questions
- What was your favorite part of the book?
- What was your least favorite?
- Did you race to the end, or was it more of a slow burn?
- Which scene has stuck with you the most?
- What did you think of the writing? Are there any standout sentences?
- Did you reread any passages? If so, which ones?
- Would you want to read another book by this author?
- Did reading the book impact your mood? If yes, how so?
- What surprised you most about the book?
- How did your opinion of the book change as you read it?
- If you could ask the author anything, what would it be?
- How does the book’s title work in relation to the book’s contents? If you could give the book a new title, what would it be?
- Is this book overrated or underrated?
- Did this book remind you of any other books?
- How did it impact you? Do you think you’ll remember it in a few months or years?
- Would you ever consider re-reading it? Why or why not?
- Who do you most want to read this book?
- Are there lingering questions from the book you’re still thinking about?
- Did the book strike you as original?
Do you have a Book Club? Virtual or Not. Make sure you comment and share your link !