Come join Mom and I as we have a cup of cofee and discuss books. We both love to read and you find review and recommend books here.
Cozy mystery, amish romances and more.
Mom chimes in with her favorites.
Books for all Seasons :
Each month and/or season, read a book that takes place then.
For this challenge, the South is defined as the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.*
There are five reading levels for this challenge.
- One Glass of Sweet Tea: Read 1 – 3 Books
- Two Glasses of Sweet Tea: Read 4 – 6 Books
- Three Glasses of Sweet Tea: Read 7 – 9 Books
- A Pitcher of Sweet Tea: Read 10 – 12 Books
- A Gallon Glass of Sweet Tea: Read 13 or More Books
* These are states where when you ask for sweet ice tea, it is served already sweetened, not unsweetened with packets of sweetener on the side. 😀