Hello and Welcome to my version of Book Tags. What is a Book Tag ? Who assigns Book tags? Where can I find them? Should I care??
What is a Book tag?
Book tags are words and short phrases that describe a book. When used cooperatively (in a club-useful fashion) by members, tags provide a wonderful method of discovery for books. Tags can also be used personally, in a way that is useful to only one (or a few) members.
Who assigns Book tag?
“Book tags” is the term that has been given to these book-related questions answered and shared by bloggers. However, it can also refer to several other tagging systems.
For example, every book on Amazon can be “tagged” with keywords that will help readers who have never heard of that book find it in a search.
Below are several popular book tags, along with examples of blogs that have used them.
- Life in Books: This tag provides fun, book-related questions to help readers get to know more about the blogger, their life, and their tastes. Questions include, “Count your age along your bookshelf – what book is it?” and “Name a book set in your city/country.”
- Fall Books: This tag features autumn-themed prompts. Bloggers are asked to list books that “blew them away,” felt “fresh and new,” or gave them the “warm and fuzzies.”
- Shelfie by Shelfie: Bloggers use this tag to share pictures of their shelves to showcase their organization (or lack thereof), collections, or shelf aesthetic.
- Reading Habits: This tag asks readers to share their reading habits and preferences, such as where in their home they like to read, and what they like to eat or drink while eating.
- Spring Cleaning: This tag asks cleaning-related questions, such as which audiobook the blogger would choose to listen to while doing household chores.
- Writer’s Tag: This tag is writer-focused and asks questions like, “What is one novel that inspired you to write?”
My Today Book Tag : ##589 in Kindle Store, #sportsromance , #romanceanthologies
Odette is one of the best writers of contemporary romance I have ever read. Do NOT miss these books. – 5 star Amazon review
I’ve never been in love.
I’ve never had an orgasm, but I’ve faked plenty.
I want to experience love. Real, passionate love.
I don’t want to die.
It’s funny what blurts out of your mouth when the plane you’re on is going down, and I didn’t hold back with my seat mate when my plane decided to crash.
My hysterical confessions didn’t faze the muscular stranger that sat beside me. In fact, he promised if we survived, he’d give me my first orgasm.
And then he left without telling me who he was.
On the first day of my job, I stood in front of the Vancouver Wolves hockey team and called out a number. #33.
Imagine my shock when he skated forward.
Max is an incredible hockey player, whose wild, out-of-control antics have almost derailed his career. So many secrets shroud his past and continue to threaten his future.
Now he’s my secret. And that secret could ruin everything.
Puck Me SECRETLY. Some secrets are too big to keep