Rodeo Romance Book 7)
A promise made is a promise he’ll keep.
Even if it costs him the woman he loves. . .
Professional bareback rider Gage Taggart can almost taste the world championship title he’s spent all year pursuing. When an unexpected injury sidelines him, he heads to his best friend Trevor’s home to recuperate. Little by little, he finds himself completely smitten with Trevor’s beautiful sister. But he’s up against a formidable opponent: brotherly concern. Reluctantly, Gage vows to leave Tally alone to keep from breaking her heart when he heads back out on the road.
Tally King thrives on her work as a nurse, until she ends up caring for her injured brother and his best friend on the family ranch. Between the two stubborn men determined to prove how tough they and the unpredictable antics of her loony aunt Marvella, Tally feels like her life is spiraling out of control. Or maybe it’s due to falling head over heels in love with Gage despite concerns he’ll leave her heart in broken pieces.
An uplifting, sweet romance full of humor and hope, Keeping Christmas follows an unlikely couple as they discover the magic of Christmas and the wonder of true love.
˃˃˃ Don’t miss out on the Rodeo Romance Series!
* The Christmas Cowboy (Book 1) – Tate Morgan can ride the toughest bronc on the circuit, but trying to handle Kenzie Beckett is a completely different story.
* Wrestlin’ Christmas (Book 2) – Shanghaied by his sister and best friend, Cort McGraw finds himself on a run-down ranch with a worrisome, albeit gorgeous widow, and her silent, solemn son.
* Capturing Christmas (Book 3) – The last thing Kash Kressley needs is the entanglement of a sweet romance, especially with a woman as full of fire and sass as Celia McGraw.
* Barreling Through Christmas (Book 4) – Cooper James might be a lot of things, but beefcake model wasn’t something he intended to add to his resume.
* Chasing Christmas (Book 5) – Dragged into a crazy publicity scheme, bull rider Chase Jarrett has no idea how he ended up with an accidental bride.
* Racing Christmas (Book 6) – Brylee Barton is racing to save her family’s ranch. Shaun Price is struggling to win her heart. . . again.
* Keeping Christmas (Book 7) – A promise made is one Gage Taggart will never break, even if it costs him the woman he loves.
Kindle Unlimited Book Review:
I am new to this author but love all kinds of holiday romance. Shanna knows cowboys and rodeo and it’s evident in her writing style and descriptions. Her characters seem real and this story held me from start to finish. So now I am going back and read this rest of this series-between baking cookies….Enjoy.